1. The School of Mentalism, schoolofmentalism.com (this “Website”) has been online since February of 2019. It is intended to provide factual information, research materials, products, and services for individuals who are interested in metaphysics, occultism, esotericism, psychology, spirituality, and self-mastery. This website is not affiliated with any religious organization or sect and does not promote any particular religion, philosophy, or creed. This website is hosted in the United States and can be contacted via email or our contact page. By accessing this site you agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the content we provide.
3. This website and its content is the copyright of schoolofmentalism.com and/or the respective authors whose work we have published. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print, or download to a local hard disk, short extracts only for your own personal, educational non-commercial use. But in that event, you must provide full attribution and a prominent link back to the corresponding page on this website so that your readers can refer to the original content in its entirety in the exact format we have published it. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website, or publish, transmit or store our content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
4. You are permitted to link a website to the home page of this website or any file or files at this site. You are not permitted to embed text content from this site at your website.
5. Use of software designed to access this site automatically (‘web robots’) is permitted to create or update a search engine’s database index of the site. Any robots accessing this site shall abide by the robots.txt protocol. All other use of web robots at this site are considered to be in violation of the terms of service, including but not limited to repeatedly accessing a file or files at high speeds, probing the site for so-called ‘vulnerabilities’ or using programs such as SiteSucker, WebCopy, or HTTrack to download the entire site.
6. Through this website you are able to link to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites. The inclusion of such links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
7. We ask our users to respect our copyright to the fullest extent by not copying, reproducing or distributing our content, nor profiting from our work for self-promotion and/or commercial purposes.
8. While every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly, we accept no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The information on this website has been put together for general information, education, reference, and entertainment purposes only. The information is not intended to provide medical advice. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any specific condition.
This website provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
The opinions and views expressed on this website and blog have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, health practice or other institution.